How to Contribute to TwoTenTwice.com:
TwoTenTwice.com accepts articles, photos and illustrations from non-staff writers, photographers and illustrators. TwoTenTwice.com primarily focuses on marijuana lifestyle, tourism, entertainment, agricultural issues, health and wellness and news/legislation, but we’re open to other topics related to cannabis as well. Please email all questions, suggestions, and pitches to email@example.com
If you would like to contribute original content to TwoTenTwice.com, here’s what we need from.
- Brief abstract or outline of your idea before submitting a completed piece of content
- Short bio – no more than 100 words
- Profile Picture
- New contributors should also submit a profile picture, which will be associated with your author profile. The image must be at least 6” x 6” with a resolution of at least 72 dpi and can be a headshot, cartoon, object or whatever you’d like to represent yourself.
- Social Accounts – Please just share whatever you’re comfortable with
- Twitter Handle
All of the content submitted for publication must satisfy the following criteria:
- Guest posts must be original content and cannot have been published elsewhere.
- Quotes and data from other publications must be attributed.
- Do not include links to commercial sites.
Promotion and Social Media Distribution
TwoTenTwice.com will promote all posts via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other relevant social platforms. We encourage contributors to do the same! By contributing to the blog, you grant us the right to use your name in promotions and other publications.
Again, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be a part of the TwoTenTwice.com community. We look forward to hearing from you!